Accounting program was created for students seeking excellent accounting-related training in a short time frame.
DVS - Accounting
Offered online，English program
PROGRAM & MISSION.
Content of program.
No matter how big a company ever gets, the need for a good accountant is always there. Acquire the skills to meet the real needs of businesses today with teachers who have personally worked in the industry using the latest training techniques. Benefit from our experience and modern teaching methods.
The program is officially recognized by the Québec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports.
The professional training you receive opens doors to many kinds of jobs in both the public and private sectors.
The technological skills you acquire are highly valued in today's business world.
You can start your own business or work freelance.
Provide students with the training needed to calculate and prepare purchase and sales invoices, receipts, payments, etc.
Give students the skills required to perform payroll functions, calculate prices, and manage cash.
Train students to carry out end-of-period and end-of-year accounting tasks.
Teach students how to complete an accounting cycle using accounting tasks.
Provide students with the skills needed to generate analysis reports and financial statements; to use spreadsheet, database, and presentation software; and to set up a basic accounting system.
1. Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process
2. Research and exchange information
3. Produce tables and charts
4. Do calculations and prepare source documents
5. Format accounting-related correspondence
6. Write accounting-related correspondence in English
7. Process source documents in different types of companies
8. Handle cash
9. Use information related to legislation affecting businesses
10. Interact in a variety of professional situations
11. Communicate in French in an accounting context
12. Prepare the payroll
13. Write and format accounting-related correspondence in French
14. Organize and process data related to a company’s resources
15. Carry out daily tasks related to transactions involving receivables and payables
16. Ensure that they work efficiently
17. Perform calculations needed to determine the cost of goods and services
18. Perform end-of-period tasks
19. Perform year-end tasks
20. Produce an income tax return for an individual
21. Implement an accounting system
22. Commit themselves to the development of their career
23. Enter the work force
Intégration en milieu de travail lors d'un stage en entreprise d'une durée de 120 heures.
1. Have a proficient level of English
2. Provide the necessary documents to your application
3. Pay the 100$ administration fee upon registration (Interac, credit card).
Applicants to the the ACCOUNTING with our sponsor (RSB) can apply to the loans and bursaries with the Ministry of Education.
For more information, you can contact us at 514-632-9777 or 514-632-9666 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 514-632-9777 or 514-632-9666
Email : email@example.com
Open from Monday to Sunday, 9AM to 5PM
It will be our pleasure to assist you.