Guide for signing the ADMISSION form
Congratulations on your admission to the Launch / Business Management course with INSA College. 2 to 3 days before the start of your course, you must sign the forms sent as attachments by the school board (registration form and training profile).
To be able to do it, it's very simple, you can either follow the following video: www.youtube.com/insacollege
Or follow our guide below:
1) First, you need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application if you don't already have it on your computer or tablet. This is free software: https://get.adobe.com/fr/
2) Once the software is installed, you must download the form that we sent you as an attachment.
3) Once the file has been opened using the software, you will find in the column on your right the option "Fill and sign", you can click on this option.
At the top you will see this time the option "sign", click on it.
4) A tool panel will open at the top of the page (see image below). Click on "Add signature" then on "create a signature" or "add signature".
5) Click on draw signature with your mouse if you are using a computer or your finger if you are using a tablet
5.1) Move your electronic signature to the bottom of the page where it says “Signature of candidate”. Click for the signature to stabilize.
Reduce or increase the size of your signature so that it appears correctly in the corresponding field.
Important : If you have successfully completed the Start-up course, you will follow the management course from the 2nd course because you have already validated the first skill of the management course in starting a business.